New hotel and Spa building opening February 2020
- 3 - Swedish 50 min Massages
- 2 - Facials 50 min w/Reflex foot Massage
- Loofah Salt Glow
- 1 Fango Exfoliant
- Hot Oil Hair Treatment
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Hair Styling
- Tennis Lessons
- Group Sunrise Walks
- Aerobics Classes
- Yoga & Pilates Classes
- Aquatics – exercise, pool & Jacuzzi’s
Onsite Medical Doctor - Botox ($8 per unit), Juvederm and Acupuncture treatments available.
*Air and Transfers are booked separately*
Transfers from the Mexico City Airport are with clearly marked modern hotel owned vans. Full price is $340 + 16% taxes round trip per van. We share the vans and try to divide the cost. If you arrive by 1PM on October 4th and depart no earlier than 1PM on October 9th, 2020 you will likely get a shared price on your transfer. Ultimate prices depend on numbers sharing. Transfers are non refundable. If your transfers are very early, pre 8AM you will pay a surcharge. Once set, a change of your flight will result in a second transfer charge on your hotel bill.
If you cannot meet these transfer times, consider staying at the Mexico City Airport Courtyard by Marriott which is connected to Terminal 1 of the airport. Most years, some women stay there as flights from the West coast might not arrive by 1PM.
Please note that you will need the following:
1. Up to date Passport with 6 months left on it from date of your departure from Mexico.
3. An arranged transfer from the airport to the resort round trip, which we will do for you.
4. Travel insurance: we encourage - so please ask us for a quote. Medicare is not available out of the US.
To book your stay please contact:
Corporate Travel Management