- Transportation to/from Mexico City to Ixtapan Spa
- 3 - Swedish 50 min massages
- 2 - Facials 50 min w/reflex foot massage
- Loofah salt glow
- 1 Fango exfoliant
- Hot Oil Hair Treatment
- Manicure & pedicure
- Hair styling
- Tennis lessons
- Group sunrise walks
- Water aerobics & pilates classes
- Aquatics – exercise, heated pool & jacuzzi’s
- Excursions available: Taxco for silver jewelry, visit nearby pyramids or Cuernavaca shopping
Onsite Medical Doctor - Botox ($8 per unit), Juvederm and Acupuncture treatments available.
*Air is booked separately*
Please note that you will need the following:
1. Up to date Passport with 6 months left on it from date of your departure from Mexico.
3. An arranged transfer from the airport to the resort round trip, which we will do for you.
4. Travel insurance: we encourage - so please ask us for a quote. Medicare is not available out of the US.
First, we want you to know that we consider the health and safety of our guests very serious.
All guest’s temperatures are taken at arrival and asked to confirm that there are no health issues or recent exposures to COVID-19.
All rooms are completely cleaned and disinfected every day.
The entire hotel is constantly cleaned and disinfected including: floors, tables, chairs, seats, elevators etc., we mean “all” areas used by our guests, inside and outside the entire building.
Hand sanitizer stations are located all around the hotel where are needed.
Our employees are required to maintain a safe distance, wear a face mask 100% of the time while working at the hotel, and employees with direct contact with our guests; need to wear a face mask and a face shield.
Spas are cleaned and disinfected completely early mornings and each and every time after guest’s services are completed.
The restaurant cleaned and disinfected early mornings, guest’s temperature is checked before seating, table and chair arms are completely disinfected with Clorox wipes before serving.
Prepared food is completely covered while on route and being served, same as drinks.
All unused food, bread etc. left on the table is immediately disposed of.
To book your stay please contact:
Corporate Travel Management